
These two images were created in the studio with a plum/peach backdrop.I made the layout while looking at figure 1, an ID cover. This gave me the idea for the low opacity, white square in the left of the image.
Both of the images have the same layout, fonts, text sizes etc. I did this so i could compare the better image for the cover. I will do a general how i edited for both of the images then go into evaluation. Before choosing my final image.
Edit 1: (above) Edit 2: (above)
This image was edited by using a layer mask Again here I used different level layer
with different layers of levels, oen for the back masks, one for the background and
ground and the other for skin tone. one for the skin tone.
I then edited and coloured the eggs by using different This was all I did for this image as I
hue and saturation layer masks and painting it on. wanted it to be very simplistic. I also
I like this image as the eggs really add colour and the wanted the main focus to be the
easter feel to the image. They are being held really chicks and the easter theme.
differently and even though the eye is covered, it is I prefer image one to this, as this image
very attracting. doesn't attract the reader as much. It is
The pink/light red background works well with the nice and portrays the theme of easter, I
models outfit and hair. This is because it doesn't feel like the edit 1 does it better.
distract the viewer.
Due to the composition, the eggs being mostly in the
centre, they are the first think the viewer looks at.
I really like the unique and quirkiness to the image.
Figure 1:
THEREFORE EDIT ONE WILL BE MY FINAL!!

No comments:
Post a Comment