I decided to also make it black and white and have the yellow logo and writing.
I really like this image as the model looks moody and confident. The sunglasses and hat match the theme of summer and so does the outfit. The less detailed background focuses the viewer onto the model and gives the impression of a city holiday. The light in the image is natural and is very bright. This then added to the portrail of summer and holidays. However, I do prefer the close up final, shown before this.
Analysis of my three locations:
Location one: Favourite shots and edits:

This location was chosen on the basis of it being patterned and not having a great amount of detail.
I wanted this effect because I wanted the viewer to be focused on the model and summer fashion and the initial theme of holiday. The location acts as lines and directs the viewer to the model. In the colour version, the green and blue make the viewer think of a rural location.
I wanted this effect because I wanted the viewer to be focused on the model and summer fashion and the initial theme of holiday. The location acts as lines and directs the viewer to the model. In the colour version, the green and blue make the viewer think of a rural location.
Location two: Favourite shots and edits:

Again, the location was chosen on the basis of it being patterned and not having a great amount of detail.
I wanted this effect because I wanted the viewer to be focused on the model and summer fashion and the initial theme of holiday.
The viewer gets a urban, city holiday and fashion feel with the outfit and the location combining in the image. It reminds the viewer of spring/summer in a pub beer garden or on holiday in a city.
Location three: Favourite shots and edits:

Again for this location, I chose it for the lack of distractions.
However, I also wanted the viewer to think about rural holidays, such as camping?
This is supported by the grass, trees and blue sky in the background.
I will retry this location as I think it works well with my theme of summer.
This is because many people, such as me, walk a lot in rural places and spend most of their holidays in this sort of environment.




No comments:
Post a Comment